在接待客户时我们常常需要用到各种礼貌用语,外贸专业的更需要懂得各种英语接待口语。下面我给大家分享一些接待客户的实用口语,欢迎大家阅读!
外贸英语 口语接待客户用语篇一
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
外贸 英语口语 接待客户用语篇二16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
外贸英语口语接待客户用语篇三31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些 报告 向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。
46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。
>>>下一页更多?外贸 专业英语 带翻译阅读?做外贸时间长了,我们肯定会或多或少的积累一定的客户资源,而我们已经积累的这些稳定的客户资源对我们来说,也算得上是我们的外贸老客户了吧。其实,对于做外贸的业务员而言,他们显然明白这样一个道理,那就是开发一个外贸新客户的成本是远远要高于维护外贸老客户的成本的,所以说,为了给外贸事业的发展打下一个稳定良好的基础,我们在忙于开发外贸新客户的同时,一定不能冷落了我们的外贸老客户,同时我们还要采取积极措施,把我们这些外贸老客户给黏住,尽最大可能地区避免他们跑去其他地方下单。除此之外,我们也要定期与这些外贸老客户进行邮件沟通,从而确保双方在联系上的活性,这对于我们对外贸老客户的维护具有积极的影响作用。今天我们就来谈谈给外贸老客户写问候邮件时候的要点所在。
首先,既然是外贸老客户,那么这也就意味我们之前或多或少地合作过很多次,彼此之间已经有了一定的熟悉度。我们在与这些外贸老客户写问候邮件的时候,有很多时候也可能因为这个熟悉度而误事。对于国外客户而言,虽然不同的客户性格特点不同,但是他们都有一个共同的特性,那就是希望自己被尊重。所以有时候我们自认为双方已经很熟悉了,就在发问候邮件的时候直接越过了一定的礼貌寒暄的问候,那么有时候反而会弄巧成拙,引起这些外贸老客户的不悦呢。所以说,即使是给外贸老客户写问候邮件我们依然也要坚持其中的礼貌和礼仪。因为我们之前已经与这些外贸老客户合作过几次,所以会在一定程度上对这些外贸老客户的人际交往特点有所了解,因此我们在写问候邮件的时候,必要的礼貌问候还是要有的,但是因为之前都打过几次交道了,那么我们在写开头礼貌寒暄语的时候适当表示表示就行,但是千万不能直接省略不写。