王**,您能到机场来接我真是太客气了。
2. We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible, and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.
我们将尽力早日装运,并相信你方对这批货物会全方位满意。
3. I believe that our pleasure cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
我相信多年的友好合作,我们已经成了可信赖的伙伴。
4. Talking about food, I have two favorites: one is Chinese food,the other is French food.
谈到食品,我有两个爱好,一是中国食品,另一个就是法国食品。
5. My secretary will send the contract with my signature to your hotel 2:00 this afternoon.
今天下午两点,我的秘书将把我签过的合同送到您的宾馆。
6. If you should encounter any inconveniences, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I‘ll be very glad to help you out.
您若有不便之处,请随时直言相告,我将很乐意为您排忧解难。
7. Our way of packing has been widely accepted by other clients, and we have received no complaints whatsoever up to now.
我们的包装方式已经被其他客户广泛接受,目前为止还没有任何投拆。
8. I would like to bend the rules a little if possible, but we only accept D/P if the amount is under USD2,000.
如果可以的话可以改变一下规则,但是如果金额在2000美元以下,我们只接受D/P
9. I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of longstanding cooperation between us.
我希望这次中国之行标志着我们之间长期稳定的业务合作的开始。
10. If you can reduce the price by 2% and give us three months to raise money, we‘d be willing to give you a 10% down payment.
如果你愿意把价格降低2%,并且给我们三个月的时间筹款,我们就愿先付10%的订金。
11. I‘m afraid our manager will not be available till tomorrow afternoon……
恐怕我们经理要到明天下午才有空。
12. Anyway, compared with the prices of similar products on the international market, our price has always been on the low side.
不管怎么样,比较世界市场上相同产品的价格,我们的价格总是很低的。
13. We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn‘t include this risk.
我们当然可以照办,但战争险要交额外的保险费,因为我们的 CIF 报价没有包括这种附别。
14. Last year our turnover reached $ 1million, a 10-year high.
去年我们的出口额达到了100万,创十年之。
15. I‘m afraid I’m not in a position to give you an immediate answer. I‘ll have to consult my head office.
我恐怕不能立即给你答复,我要先和总公司联系一下。
16. Our corporation was established in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas.
我们公司创建于1964年,现在国外有二十几个分公司。
17. So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art.7 at US $ 80 per piece CIF C5% London for shipment in May.
现在我们向你们报价十七号货1万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦80美元,含佣5%,5月份装运。
18. But your products are still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and send a lot of money on the sales promotion.
但是你们的产品在我们的市场上还是新产品,我们在促销上需要做很多工作花费大量金钱
19. We‘re now looking to the American market to sell our new generation of color TV sets.
我们对新一代彩电在美国市场上的销售寄予厚望
20. The designs and colors of our products will almost exactly match your needs.
我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
21. I do hope you‘ll visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and warm hospitality.
我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
22. Such products are widely sold in markets abroad. And they are gaining popularity because of their fine quality and competitive prices.
因为具有高质量和价格上的竞争优势,我们的产品在国外市场上很畅销
23. But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality. Other products can‘t be compared with it.
你完全知道,我们的产品质量是上好的,其他产品不能与之媲美
24. It‘s my greatest pleasure to introduce Mr. Johnson to you. Mr. Johnson is the CEO of our biggest trading partner, the Atlantic Industrial Corporation.
我很荣幸,向你介绍约翰逊先生,约翰逊先生,是我们的贸易伙伴——太平洋工业公司的首席执行官。
25. Should your prices be competitive, we will be prepared to increase our order by 500 dozen.
如果你的价格具有竞争性,我们将准备增加500打的 定单
26. This is the busiest street in the city. It‘s the commercial and cultural center here.
这是这儿最繁华的街道,是本市的商业和文化中心。
27. Thank you for your hospitality. I look forward to meeting your general manager.
感谢你们的盛情邀请,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
28. On behalf of our company, I‘d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.
谨代表我方公司,很高兴地在此迎接你
29. Pure silk garments are our best selling goods. They sell very fast every year.
真丝服装是我们畅销品,每年都销售量都很大。
30. We always keep an eye on customers‘ preference and make our products according to what our customers need, want and like.
我们总是密切注视消费者的喜好,根本消费者需求、喜好,生产我们的产品。
31. This is a beautiful city in northwestern part of China. We hope you‘ll enjoy your stay here.
这是中国西北部一座美丽的城市,我们希望你们在此有一愉快的行程。
32. I‘ve had a very pleasant stay here. My trip to China have been both enjoyable and productive.
我在此地的停留非常愉快,我的中国之行十分尽兴且收获不少。
33. I do hope you will visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and hospitality.
我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
34. I‘m afraid we’ll have a hard time persuading our users to accept the new products.
要说服用户接受我们的新产品,恐怕是需要一些时间
35. The designs and colors of your products will almost exactly match your needs.
我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
36. The articles can be made specially according to your own specifications.
我们可以根据你们提供的规格定做产品。
37. We‘ve had a very good business relationship over the past years. I think this transaction would be more promising if you could make an appropriate reduction.
在过去的几年中,我们已经建立了良好的商业关系。我想如果你能适当降低价格,达成这笔交易是很有希望的。(是有“钱”景的,是有“钱”途的)
38. Though we‘ve only been here for one day, we’re already deeply impressed by your hospitality and thoughtfulness.
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 8 Oct., 2009...
从2009年10月8日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2009.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2009年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请通知我这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply/ feedback by April 8, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月8日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我们很乐意...
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。