您好,请看一下我们公司的宣传资料。 Excuse me. Please have a look of our company information.
我们公司是做CBA技术的。 Our company is specialized in CBA technology.
它是一种来自于法国的先进技术, It is an advanced technology introduced from France.
抱歉,我的英语不好,不能为您解说。Sorry, my English is not good enough to explain for you.
不过,我们有会英语的技术员在场, However, we have English-speaking technicians here.
我可以让他来跟您介绍这个技术。I can have him to introduce the technology for you.
这是我们公司的王先生, This is Mr. Wang,
他是来自于法国的技术员。 He is our technician coming from France.
非常抱歉,他现在正在和客户洽谈, Sorry, he is negotiating with other clients.
请您耐心的等一下,我马上为您安排。 Please wait for a minite, I will arrange for you.
您能先填一下客户信息吗? Would you please fill in this customer information form?
冒昧的问一句,可以跟你交换一下名片吗? May I have your name card?
这是我们公司董事长的名片。 This is the name card of our chairman.
谢谢您对我们公司的支持。 Thank your for your interesting.